The featured artist receives a 60-minute face-to-face live-stream interview hosted by HIPHOPSINCE1987. During the interview the artist details their rise to success, business ventures, music passion, and future plans. The artist provides a ten-minute rap freestyle live on-air. The artist receives a Mp4 and Mp3 copy of the final edited interview. The interview is conducted at the exclusive creator studio “REC PHILLY”. REC PHILLY is located at 901 Market St Suite #2120, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Below are the rules and regulations for the RAP LIFE Decoded Podcast. Any violation of the rules results in immediate removal and cancellation.
- Each artist can only bring “1” guest.
- No guns, drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal prescription pills, or any substance that breaks local and government laws.
- No cursing during the interview or freestyle (We have sponsors).
- The featured artist is allowed to take pictures and share across their social media platforms.
- The featured artist is allowed to dual record the interview.
HIPHOPSINCE1987 advertises the interview on their official YouTube and IGTV Channel. HIPHOPSINCE1987 maintains over 172,000 YouTube subscribers and over 150,000 Instagram followers.
Featured artist receives a customized Press Release prepared by the human staff of HIPHOP SINCE 1987 Editorial team. The writer’s room of HIPHOP SINCE 1987 creates a cinematic style press release on behalf of the artist. The press release provides a detailed overview of the artist’s mindset, social media impact, music demand, and business enterprises. Most independent artists settle for a basic webpage write-up, which provides readers with a small insight into the artist’s musical journey and grind. The majority of websites publishing indie content don’t have consistent website traffic. HIPHOP SINCE 1987 website traffic ranks at the top of Google’s search engine: Click here
HIPHOP SINCE 1987 is a GOOGLE News verified publication.
- The Human Press Release includes the following interactive features
- Embedded Apple Music Player
- Embedded Instagram Feed for real-time social media engagement
- Embedded video player powered by YouTube integration
- Embedded interactive comment feed (website visitors can add images and URL links to their feedback)
- C/O the Human Press Release featuring ’’THE MANIFESTATION OF BLXST’’ Click Here
DA BLAZE 88.7 XM is the Millennial Pulse of Miami Music. DA BLAZE 88.7 XM is a fully licensed station with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and SoundExchange, in Canada via SOCAN and Re: Sound, and in the UK via PPL and PRS for Music.
DA BLAZE 88.7 XM is a registered Top 40 and Pop music radio station powered by iHeartRadio. DA BLAZE 88.7 XM is available on all iHeartRadio streaming platforms, including Comcast, Xfinity, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, ROKU, and all iHeartRadio websites and mobile apps.
DA BLAZE 88.7 XM music curation team (DJ WESWILL, THE MILLENNIAL GENERAL, and HIPHOPSINCE1987) listens and provides real-time feedback on every music submission.
Upon an artist track receiving approval via the COMMISSION, the record is added to the regular rotation for 90 Days. The featured artist record receives five spins daily on DA BLAZE 88.7 XM.
The featured artist track receives a customized sponsored 30-second iHeartRadio drop via 2X Grammy Award Winning Producer DRUMMABOY FRESH.